Pre Workout Powders
Today, we are going to treat a very important topic, which affects every bodybuilder, sprinter, weight-lighter, etc. Well, the topic is pre workout powders. Now, are they actually good or bad? If you always visit your gym, you will find out that some users take supplements before they kick off their daily activities.
But have you joined the bandwagon already? If yes, have you ever considered the health implication? The truth of the matter is that we live in a world where people seek immediate gratifications. By the way, what is pre workout powder? If you haven’t come across that word before, you will get to know more about it after going through this piece.
Information About Pre Workouts
Also known as pre-workout, pre-workout powder is an energy supplement taken to boost the stamina of the consumer. Upon taking it, you have enough muscular energy required to perform a strenuous activity. For instance, those who usually work out take it to prepare themselves for the business of the day. More importantly, it is known as powder because some of them come in powered form. Well, this means that you will need to empty the sachet into a glass of water and make an energy-boosting solution before taking it.
Afterward, when you take it, you are actually taking energy supplements, thus you can put up a great performance during your arduous activities. On the market, there are many of them. Consequently, choosing the effective one becomes a tough nut to crack. In this concise guide, you will see the best pre workout powders.
5 Most Sought-After Pre Workout Powders
1. Gauge: This energy boost comes in a good-looking can. With “load your guns” written on it, you will definitely get what you really want. More so, it promises to start working 15 minutes after you have taken it. No doubt, this product gives good result within a short period of time.
Some of its ingredients include 300mg of coconut water, 1000mg creatine monohydrate, 150mg caffeine anhydrous, etc. To get the desired result, you should scoop 2 spoons and mix it with water or juice. Do this just 30 minutes before you start exercising.
2. Transparent Labs Bulk: Moving on, this is yet another energy powder on the market. Well, many gym-goers consider it the best pre workout powder because it produces it gives quick energy, helping users get maximum energy within a short time. What’s more, it has no artificial flavors, sweeteners and chemicals.
Unlike many others, this has no creatine. It is safe for consumption as it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. Technically, it has 1300mg of taurine, 400mg of BCAA insantized and many others. Scoop half a spoon and mix with some water. Later, take it about 30 minutes before you start.
3. Legion’s Pulse: This powered energy boost gives you stamina in a matter of minutes. It is 100% natural and has sweetener (from stevia and erythritol). Conversely, it has no caffeine. But it has 8g of L-citrulline malate, 2g of taurine, 350mg of L-Theanine, etc. With a scoop, mix it with some water and drink about 25 minutes before you start your activity of the day.
This is a recommended pre workout powder for women. However, you are strongly advised not to take it before going to sleep. While you are encouraged not to take it before bedtime, you should keep in mind that it has no known side effects.
4. Pre-Kaged Pre-workout Primer: Well, this contains organic caffeine and fermented amino acid for easy digestion. You should feel free to take it because it contains no fillers, flavors and colors. On the other hand, it has 2g of taurine, 5g of pure L-citrulline, 5g of fermented BCAAs, etc.
Get one scoop, and 18 ounces of chilled water and mix it. Do well to take it about 40 before you start you arduous activities. Undisputedly, this is perfect for athlete and gym-goers.
5. Pre-Jym Supplement Science: A product of popular energy-drink maker JYM, this is the right energy boost you need to get you muscles ready for your moves. Well, it is a brainchild of Dr. Jim Stoppani, a popular muscle builder, and it has been on the market since 2018.
Some of its ingredients include 50mcg of huperzine A, 5mg of tyrosine, 100m of taurine, and lots of others. Just before you start your exercise, you should just get a scoop and mix it with 14 ounces of water. Afterwards, you will wait for about 35 minutes before you start working out.
On the market, bodybuilding enthusiasts and professionals are increasing turning to pre workout protein powder because it gives them the necessary energy to have successful exercises. With that said, you are strongly advised not to take these supplements on an empty stomach.
In a similar vein, don’t take it with plenty of water so you don’t end up diluting it. Back to the question asked earlier, please note that many experts have debated whether they are actually good or bad. The fact of the matter is, there has not been strong evidence to prove that taking them have devastating side effects.
Just before we wrap up, it’s noteworthy that pre workout powder for weight loss is readily available on the market. So, you should always look out for that. Given that these stamina drinks are not harmful, you can go ahead to enjoy it. However, make you choose from the list above.