Bodybuilding Workouts Chest
There was this story that went viral on the internet about a male model that’s so hung. According to the story, this guy was more or less like a wimp, both physically and otherwise, and it was greatly affecting his life in every way. One day, he made the best decision of his life to start exercising and growing beards, bodybuilding workouts chest and booooom! That was how his life changed forever; so much so that modeling companies started seeking him out for contracts. “One of the best things about my change is that my confidence level increased and my chest got so ripped and bigger”, he said. He even went ahead to recommend some bodybuilding chest workout tips that can help anyone at all develop a desirable physique. So, here goes.
“One of the best things about my change is that my confidence level increased and my chest got so ripped and bigger”, he said. He even went ahead to recommend some bodybuilding chest workout tips that can help anyone at all develop a desirable physique. So, here goes.
Machine Chest Press
This is one bodybuilding chest workout that targets mostly the upper part of your body. It is very effective so long as you increase your weight as often as necessary.
- Try to familiarize your body with the machine
- Sit with your feet shoulder feet apart from each other, head and neck steady against the pad behind you
- Adjust the seat to allow your arms to push as horizontally wide apart from each other as possible
- Grab the handle and push the bars. Make sure not to lock your elbows in the process
- Pause for a couple of seconds before returning towards your chest
- Do at least 20 reps and 3 rounds, taking short breaks after each round
- This is more of a natural bodybuilding chest workout that targets the main muscles of the chest known as pectorals
- Offers great aesthetic benefits
- Helps in building endurance and strength
- The machine helps with error prevention
There are different forms of this workout. You can do it seated, standing, or lying down.
Barbell Bench Press
This is one of the more traditional bodybuilding workouts chest exercises that can give you that ripped chest and shoulder you want. Here are step by step guides on how to do it.
- Lie on your back on a bench and grip the bar with your hands just wider than your shoulders
- Slowly lower the bar to your chest and breathe in and gather momentum
- Then push up the bar making sure your arms are as steady as possible at all time
- Increases general body strength and endurance
- Increases the size of the pec major and minor
- Develops the triceps
- Improved bone health
You can start this bodybuilding workouts chest with a leveled bench, but you should aim to steep your bench with time for better results.
This is quite similar to the bench press, only in this case you use a dumbbell instead. It is one of the best chest workout bodybuilding tips for anyone that wants to develop the cheat area.
- Lie on your back on a bench with both feet against the floor (or on the bench, so long as you are comfortable)
- Grip the dumbbells with one hand each and push them up
- While pushing the dumbbells up, make sure they are directly above your shoulders
- Pull in your abdominals and move your chin a little bit towards your chest
- Gradually lower the dumbbell to your sides until they are just under your shoulder level
- Push the weight back up again and repeat the process
- Targets the chest region for size, muscle development, and strength
- Increases flexibility and the rate of motion in the joints
- Helps to increase stability in the muscles
- Strengthens the arms
- Reflects on the biceps
Try not to lock your elbow while performing this workout or you may injure yourself. This also applies to other forms of exercises that involve joint movements.
Conclusion About Bodybuilding Workouts Chest
Take your time while performing these bodybuilding chest workout exercises. Always assume the right posture and increase your weight from time to time. For an even better result, try to eat healthy foods. Drink a lot of water, eat more of protein (which helps with muscle development), and stay away from processed foods as much as you can. In addition to all that, try to be consistent as well.